You’re in the right place if:
- you’ve been struggling to lose stubborn weight
- you don’t feel good about the reflection that you see in the mirror
- you’ve tried it all and nothing seems to work – including food sensitivity testing
- you’re tired, feel blah, lack motivation, have trouble sleeping or feel moody most days
- you eat clean, work out and do all the right things, yet don’t see any significant results
- your joints hurt, your digestion is off, you’re bloated or feel like your metabolism is in neutral
- you think this is just how mid life works – bad memory, aches/pains, weight gain, feeling fluffy, fat and fatigued are just part of getting older
Sister, I feel your pain and know your struggle all too well.
It wasn’t that long ago that I was in the same boat… and I’m a certified nutritionist.
When I learned how to influence my changing hormones, I was able to control my overburdened body along with how I looked and felt. Because what worked for me 5 years ago just wasn’t working for me any longer. I began to understand how three big contributors were effecting my metabolism – digestion, inflammation and hormones.
First, you’ve got to know that this problem is not your fault and there’s nothing wrong with you. You are not broken or a rarity.
You’re just following the wrong program. The program is the problem, not you!
I suspect you’re trying to eat less and exercise more and it’s just not cutting it.
Or you’re intermittent fasting and casually flirting with keto here and there.
This one of the biggest mistakes that I see middle age women make.
Without boring you with all the details now, I’ll cut to the main point… once you learn how your biology and metabolism work, you’ll see just how quickly your body responds without all the approaches you’ve tried that simply just don’t work.
Once you learn what foods cause inflammation, impair your digestion, that your blood sugar levels trigger fat storage and how to eat to regulate insulin so you can burn fat instead of storing it, you’ll see and feel a difference in a very short time.
You see reducing calories or being a calorie deficit is not the answer. Sure, it’s a factor but if it were that simple, you’d be at your goal weight and feeling like a million bucks already. Plus the diet industry wouldn’t be a multi- billion dollar industry with so many people looking for answers to their weight struggles.
I’ve come to learn that addressing the 3 big factors – inflammation, digestion and hormones – at the same time are the quickest way to rev up your metabolism. You see, your body wants to operate in the most efficient and optimal way and it’s only possible when it has the tools that it needs.
If you’re ready to have a thriving metabolism, feel boundless energy, sleep like a teenager and love how your body looks and feels, then let’s talk about my 100% customized Metabolic Weight Loss Program.
Here’s the skinny (overview):
- once we determine you’re a good fit for the program, we do a complete metabolic blood test panel and look at all kinds markers to see what’s going on with your digestion, metabolism, inflammation and hormones
- the results of your test indicates what foods will be recommended for you (100% customized to you and your bio-chemistry)
- you get a customized nutrition plan to follow – how, what and when to eat for a thriving metabolism
- I’ll be your personal coach for a minimum of 3 months or 6 sessions (more if required)
- we can go as deep or as fast as you like! if you want mindset coaching, I’m here for it. Want lifestyle support, I’m your girl. Need to know how or what to cook? Or just practical application of the plan, motivation, support and accountability, I’ve got you covered.
- if you want to go deeper or longer, we can add on coaching sessions. I have all kinds of options to suit your needs. We can assess that together once we work with each other.
- group accountability calls twice per month – a place to check in, get motivated, inspired or crack some old thinking/habits/patterns and connect with other people on the same journey
- direct access to me through a private messaging app for 3 months
- plus access to my signature Lifestyle Transformation program, The Art of Living From the Inside Out
What’s stopping you from living in a body and life that you love?
I often hear clients say that they’re not sure they can do it. They don’t know if this kind of plan will work for them (even though it’s worked for literally millions of others), because history and experience has shown them that they haven’t been able to do it before.
First, I’ll remind you that all the wrong paths eventually lead you to the ‘right’ path. As I mentioned earlier, you are NOT the problem, the plan that you’ve been following is the problem. Once you understand how your body works, you’ll see and feel exactly what it needs to thrive. And, it’s not more time at the gym, on the Peloton or eating smoothies and kale and less carbs. In fact, it’s probably the complete opposite. You probably need to eat more… more of the right foods (protein, good fat and fiber) and spend more time sleeping and less time at the gym.
Does eating more and working out less sound too good to be true?
Don’t take my word for it, here’s what some of my clients say about this plan: